What is the Full Body Blast Program?
This 6-week program is specifically designed for those aged 55 and above, focusing on preventing injuries that commonly occur with age.
Organized by a CSEP Certified Personal Trainer, this full-body program will concentrate on educating and exercising a specific area of the body.
Six sessions are available for only $150! Each session includes a 30-minute education segment and a 1-hour exercise session.
This program is only offered at the Waterloo LiveWell Health and Physiotherapy Location
How Can the Full Body Blast Program Help Me?
This program is designed to be safe and in a welcoming environment to explore new movements.
- Improve ability to perform everyday activities
- Prevention of osteoporosis and other age-related injuries
- Reduces risk of disease
- Reduces feelings of anxiety and depression
- Helps to improve long-term, cognitive function.
This may not be right for you if…
1. You have a history of high blood pressure or a high heart rate
2. You have uncontrolled diabetes
3. History of heart conditions (e.g.arrhythmias and heart failure)
4. Any musculoskeletal injuries that prevents you from completing exercise in a safe manner