Please read for an important COVID-19 update!
As of July 12, 2021, Ontario has entered Stage Two of its Reopening the Economy Plan! We want to remind you of a few key protocols in the clinic:
- We are essential and we will remain OPEN!
- Please enter the clinic AT your appointment time as we currently do not have a waiting area.
- We are by appointment only. Please call or email us if you need to come in to the clinic or book any future appointments.
- We are continually screening our staff and patients. Please review the screening questions upon entry and let us know your response.
- Our new software also sends out a Covid-19 survey 24 hours before your appointment. Please complete the survey prior to coming in.
- If your answers have changed to the screening questions after booking your appointment please call and cancel ahead.
- Face masks are required. Please wear a face mask that covers your nose, mouth and chin throughout your appointment time.
- We are practicing physical distancing! Please provide 2 metres distance between yourself and others and stand behind the plexiglass at the front desk.
- Please remove wet shoes and boots at the boot trays but bring the rest of your belongings with you.
- Cleaning of the front desk area, door handles, and the bathroom is being done hourly.
- Cleaning of tables and equipment is being done between each and every patient.
We are working diligently to flatten the curve. We will continue to advocate for your health and wellbeing! If you have any questions please give us a call at (226)444-5550 to reach our main line.