Please read for an important COVID-19 update!
- Rehabiliation Therapies are essential under the Ministry of Health Guidelines and we will remain OPEN!
- Vaccine Passports are not required for essential service providers/businesses.
- Please enter the clinic AT your appointment time as we currently do not have a waiting area.
- We are by appointment only. Please call or email us if you need to come in to the clinic or book any future appointments.
- We are continually screening our staff and patients.
- Our new software also sends out a Covid-19 screening questionnaire 24 hours before your appointment.
- Please complete the questionnaire prior to coming in.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell or do not pass the screening questionnaire that you call to cancel your appointment.
- Face masks are required. Please wear a face mask that covers your nose, mouth and chin throughout your appointment time.
- We are practicing physical distancing! Please provide 2 metres distance between yourself and others and stand behind the plexiglass at the front desk.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughtout the clinic. Please use sanitizer upon entry and before you leave.
- Please remove wet shoes and boots at the boot trays but bring the rest of your belongings with you.
- Cleaning of the front desk area, door handles, and the bathroom is being done hourly.
- Cleaning of tables and equipment is being done between each and every patient.
We are working diligently to flatten the curve. We will continue to advocate for your health and wellbeing! We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time and please call (226)444-5550 to reach our main line or email if you have any further questions.
– Your LiveWell Team!